When you and someone else watch a movie together without physically being together. All you need is a laptop, and/or tablet, a phone, and a friend with the same materials. Once you have the materials just find a movie on the device you both like then call each other on the phone and watch simultaneously. Feel free to talk and comment on the movie via cell :)
"Man i wish we could go see a movie"
well why don't we just have a virtual date?
"sure ill get my computer and pull up Netflix".
The customary code of polite behaviour in society among smokers, with particular regard to cigarettes.
- Offering a cigarette or lighter without being asked
- Passing an ashtray to a fellow smoker
- Properly extinguishing a cigarette to prevent a smouldering ashtray
- Being generous with tobacco and accessories regardless of payment offers
- Offering to pay when asking for a cigarette
- Leaving the last cigarette for the owner of the packet
- Respecting the lucky cigarette
- Respecting the space of non-smokers
"Hey, that's my last dart, where's your Cigarettiquette?"
"Dead guy Bryan doesn't take Cynthia's last smoke because he observes good Cigarettiquette"
Today it snowed nearly all day. It's awesome. I love it. I was hoping that I'd get the Krown treatment on my car before the first salt, but alas, I'm such a big fan of snow that I don't mind.
I also found myself in Zellers today picking up the only thing I've ever gone into Zellers for - socks and underwear - and I heard "Frosty the Snowman" and "Jingle Bells." It should be noted that today's date is 18 November. Well, since the retailers are so gung-ho about us spending money, I thought I'd play along.