When you and someone else watch a movie together without physically being together. All you need is a laptop, and/or tablet, a phone, and a friend with the same materials. Once you have the materials just find a movie on the device you both like then call each other on the phone and watch simultaneously. Feel free to talk and comment on the movie via cell :)
"Man i wish we could go see a movie"
well why don't we just have a virtual date?
"sure ill get my computer and pull up Netflix".
The customary code of polite behaviour in society among smokers, with particular regard to cigarettes.
- Offering a cigarette or lighter without being asked
- Passing an ashtray to a fellow smoker
- Properly extinguishing a cigarette to prevent a smouldering ashtray
- Being generous with tobacco and accessories regardless of payment offers
- Offering to pay when asking for a cigarette
- Leaving the last cigarette for the owner of the packet
- Respecting the lucky cigarette
- Respecting the space of non-smokers
"Hey, that's my last dart, where's your Cigarettiquette?"
"Dead guy Bryan doesn't take Cynthia's last smoke because he observes good Cigarettiquette"
Today I was at peace about the whole endeavor. I had made a fool of myself in front of only one man and I would most likely never have to meet that man again. I still had the RUC Alumni Choir, and I was sure that I could audition for Dr. Chris Teeuwsen without as much fear, pain, and embarrassment. I had summoned the courage (or at least the delusions of grandeur) to at least audition, and I had nothing to apologize for. Except for my audition. Gosh that was awful.
Strangely enough, just before dinner this evening, the good Mr Laing called and said...