The WORD of the Day
You forgave the iniquity of your people; you covered all their sin.
The Word of the Day
noun: A fear of everything.
The Urban Word of the Day
Pretendergy; "Pretending to have energy" Running on fumes from staying up all night, And pretending it didn't happen the next day at a family dinner.
I am actually exhausted this is just Pretendergy
1. acronym for "Thank God Its Almost Friday", word is only usually used on thursday.
hey Craig guess what?
1. A hat made from kitchen aluminum foil or other pliable metallic substance, with the supposed purpose of shielding the wearer's brain from mind control/surveillance by various supernatural or conspirital organizations.
2. Pertaining to various supernatural or conspirital phenomena.
Mike is still talking about space aliens? He must have left his tinfoil hat at home.
So, what happened yesternight, anyway?
A combination of the words 'disaster' and 'catastrophe' indicating a very serious and very tragic event. A tragedy of epic proportions.
The flood was a disastrophe for that region of the United States.
1. a conjuction of the words talking & about
2. refering to; asking a question
3. Yelled at broads when leaving the club to see whats poppin
4.to plot or scheme
1. As nicole walked out of chris's house, he yelled "what u talmbout?!?!?!?
2. What yall talmbout?
3. When Chris & D-rock saw some fat butt chicks leaving the club drunk, they holler'ed "yall aint talmbout it".
Noun; a blowjob
yo trace you didn't tell me you got a bloje from peyton last weekend.
Weather in Hamilton
of the BvO
Real and Regular The Lovely Jenn
Jon and Julie Hunse in NZ
Miranda Mae Ward
John Den Boer
David T Koyzis
Tim Van Alstyne
Jennifer Van Breda
Jakob Van Dorp
Danielle Van Leeuwen
Sarah Van Pelt
For providing such a lovely development environment, I thank Blogger
RJ is such a good sport about our shameless flaunting of his "delicates"
Where would this blog be without comments? Nowhere, I say
Click this link sixteen times or bad luck will befall you in the next week
Side feeds: if you don't have one you're not cool
My (almost) alma mater
The BvO™ created and maintained on a Dell
Dynamic content on the leftside of this page is generated by CaRP
My church, come visit
One of my favourite daily reads
My beloved employer
Put That in Your Cigar and Smoke It!
Congratulations to Brian Dijkema on being published in
and for making a strong case against communist badness.
Read the article
This post bubbled to the surface on
Thursday, November 02, 2006
If you're interested enough in this blog
for a site feed, click