1. A hat made from kitchen aluminum foil or other pliable metallic substance, with the supposed purpose of shielding the wearer's brain from mind control/surveillance by various supernatural or conspirital organizations.
2. Pertaining to various supernatural or conspirital phenomena.
Mike is still talking about space aliens? He must have left his tinfoil hat at home.
1. a conjuction of the words talking & about
2. refering to; asking a question
3. Yelled at broads when leaving the club to see whats poppin
4.to plot or scheme
1. As nicole walked out of chris's house, he yelled "what u talmbout?!?!?!?
2. What yall talmbout?
3. When Chris & D-rock saw some fat butt chicks leaving the club drunk, they holler'ed "yall aint talmbout it".
For providing such a lovely development environment, I thank Blogger
RJ is such a good sport about our shameless flaunting of his "delicates"
Where would this blog be without comments? Nowhere, I say
Click this link sixteen times or bad luck will befall you in the next week
Side feeds: if you don't have one you're not cool
My (almost) alma mater
The BvO™ created and maintained on a Dell
Dynamic content on the leftside of this page is generated by CaRP
My church, come visit
One of my favourite daily reads
My beloved employer
If the idea of running around in the forest and hunting your friends with mock weapons makes you giggle, follow the simple instruction inscribed on the gun above. Also, if you have any friends that are likewise inclined, this invitation is open to them too!