When you and someone else watch a movie together without physically being together. All you need is a laptop, and/or tablet, a phone, and a friend with the same materials. Once you have the materials just find a movie on the device you both like then call each other on the phone and watch simultaneously. Feel free to talk and comment on the movie via cell :)
"Man i wish we could go see a movie"
well why don't we just have a virtual date?
"sure ill get my computer and pull up Netflix".
The customary code of polite behaviour in society among smokers, with particular regard to cigarettes.
- Offering a cigarette or lighter without being asked
- Passing an ashtray to a fellow smoker
- Properly extinguishing a cigarette to prevent a smouldering ashtray
- Being generous with tobacco and accessories regardless of payment offers
- Offering to pay when asking for a cigarette
- Leaving the last cigarette for the owner of the packet
- Respecting the lucky cigarette
- Respecting the space of non-smokers
"Hey, that's my last dart, where's your Cigarettiquette?"
"Dead guy Bryan doesn't take Cynthia's last smoke because he observes good Cigarettiquette"
It's really quite interesting. And considering how long it takes to browse to any RUC page these days (is their webserver dying?) It might be handy to employ the Google Cache.
Now, we shouldn't get too excited, Google hasn't singled us out because of our international renown. Here is the complete list of institutions that enjoy Google's attention.
The Crown - while it has its own domain name, is technically hosted as crown.redeemer.on.ca and as such is fully indexed by this service. You can now avoid the recent content and surf straight to the gems of yesteryear.
This post was brough to you by the letter pi and the number e.